Learning how to Bring Up your Energy and Relax
- Sit or lie on your back with your feet shoulder width apart.
- Relax your pelvis, hips, stomach, chest, shoulders and neck.
- Bring up your energy through your feet, your legs, your hips, your stomach, your chest, your neck, your back, your head and out through the top of your head.
- Take back your control, trust, belief and faith in yourself.
- Inhale slowly through your nose completely filling your lungs holding your breath for 4 seconds. Exhale slowly through your nose or mouth completely emptying your lungs until you feel it in the bottom of your stomach. Repeat this twice.
- Inhale slowly through your nose completely filling your lungs holding your breath for 3 seconds. Exhale slowly through your nose or mouth completely emptying your lungs until you feel it in the bottom of your stomach. Repeat this 3 times.
- Inhale slowly through your nose completely filling your lungs holding your breath for 2 seconds. Exhale slowly through your nose or mouth completely emptying your lungs until you feel it in the bottom of your stomach. Repeat this 3 times.
- This will slow everything down to bring your breathing in line with the rhythm of your heart.
- Clear your thoughts, emptying your mind.
- As you continue to do your breathing, focus down to your feet feeling the energy going up through your feet, through your calves into your knees. Let the energy flow into your thighs and hips, relaxing the muscles.
- Feel the energy flow into your pelvic area, holding the energy here for 5 seconds and let it flow from left to right hip.
- Let the energy flow from your pelvic area into your stomach relaxing the muscle in this area.
- Let it flow from your stomach into your breastbone holding the energy here for 5 seconds releasing your emotions, relaxing the muscle all the time while doing this. This is where you hold your emotions.
- Focus back down on the tailbone bringing energy into this area for 10 seconds, now letting it flow up along each disc in your back into the back of the lungs, shoulders, neck and head, relaxing the muscle in this area.
- Focus back to the breastbone putting more energy in again for 5 seconds letting it flow into the chest and around the heart area. Let energy and heat build around the heart relaxing the muscle in all this area.
- Focus now into the throat area, letting the energy build here for 5 seconds, let it flow up into the face and head, holding it around the head for 10 seconds. Let it flow up and out through the top of the head.
- Now imagine a ball of clear white energy coming into the bottom of your spine holding it there and letting it build up for 10 - 20 seconds. Feel the heat in this area and then let it travel up through your spine along each disc feeling it pulling you together.
Set aside a half hour daily for your relaxation period and in three weeks you will see a remarkable improvement in your body. During the day if you feel stressed simply take a deep breath, bring up your energy and let the tension go.
Have patience. Remember you are a long time being and feeling a certain way, so it will take time to change. Over time with a combination of all exercises you will make progress.
Copyright © 2009-2017, Hazel Devine. All Rights Reserved. Relaxation V.1